Every business owner understands that if you want to increase your contacts, get your business known and ultimately increase your opportunities, then you’ve got to get yourself out there. But let’s face it, to most of us networking can seem like a bit of a chore – we know we should do it but we often have to drag ourselves there.
This is where the South Coast Golf Tour is different. Instead of the forced environment of your everyday networking event, with the South Coast Golf Tour you get to network and build relationships all while playing a round of golf on some of the finest courses on the South Coast.
Why networking works
- New opportunities – networking generates higher quality leads than any other form of marketingand should definitely be a significant part of your plans for 2015. It provides the chance to meet new business contacts and potential prospects, who you may want to do business with or who have contacts that you would like to meet.
- Surrounding yourself with the right people – ever heard the saying ‘It’s not what you know, it’s who you know’? While knowledge is important, surrounding yourself with positive, like-minded and driven people can do wonders for the success of your business. Networking events are one of the best places to find such people, business owners like you who are passionate about making the most out of their opportunities.
- Raising your profile – regularly attending networking events will increase the amount of new people you meet and therefore increase the amount of people who have heard of you and your business. Regularly attending networking events will also give you the chance to build your reputation. If you are always providing reliable and supportive advice then you will be seen as trustworthy and knowledgeable, and your business will be more highly regarded.
- Confidence building – confidence is important for business owners because growing your business involves communicating with other people to form connections and build relationships, which is best done face-to-face. Networking on the South Coast Golf Tour provides a casual, laidback environment to chat to like-minded people, all the while growing your confidence levels
- Support – networking events provide business owners with the chance to seek advice and discuss any challenges they are experiencing. If you help and support others then they are likely to reciprocate, which in turn helps to form lasting business relationships and friendships. Being a business owner can be lonely at times and regular networking can provide you with help and support from positive, confident and successful people.
Join the South Coast Golf Tour and see where it will take you in 2015. Get involved – contact us now on 08453 628543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.