The 5th anniversary of The South Coast Golf Tour deserved a premier line-up – and we have definitely given it a good shot!
This year the Tour will take you to Ham Manor, Worthing, East Sussex National, Gatton Manor, Littlehampton, Piltdown and Old Thorns, plus another fabulous location which is yet to be confirmed.
As we build up to the first event, we have come up with a quiz to test how well you really know your golf courses on the South Coast. Can you guess which course is which from our 2015 line-up?
2015 Tour Line Up Quiz
- The club room and first tee on which course could only be reached directly from the local town by ferry?
- Which course was the 5th to be laid out in Sussex?
- Which course is 33 years old this year?
- Which club staged two European Opens?
- Which course has no bunkers?
- Which course was designed by six-times Open Championship winner Harry Vardon?
- Which course possesses the longest hole in the South East of England?
- Which course is where it all began for South Coast Golf five years ago?
Let us know how many you got right by tweeting us @SouthCoastGolf or leave us a comment on our Facebook page.
Play all these fantastic courses on the South Coast Golf Tour by booking your membership now. Or for more information about ways to get involved in the Tour call Claire on 07801 785568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org