Wednesday the 16th March was no ordinary Wednesday, it was the one we had all been waiting for – the launch event of the 2016 South Coast Golf Tour. Yes, keen golfers and business people alike dug out their golf clubs and made their way to Hill Barn Golf Club, to kick-off another great year of business networking playing the sport they love.
Introducing the 2016 sponsors
The day began with an introduction from Tour Director, David Fluke, outlining what we can expect from this year’s Tour. We were also introduced to the 2016 sponsor line up – if you missed the event, here’s who you could be building business relationships with in 2016.
- Orion Lightning Protection – Local leaders in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of the best lightning protection.
- MR Electrical Services – Providers of safe, reliable, quality and professional electrical installation & maintenance services.
- Carpenter Box – Sussex-based chartered accountants
- 5 Rings Telecom – Lancing-based telecommunications company
- Unibind UK– Providers of a range of bind machines, from a small user-friendly office range to commercial automated book making machines
- UHY Hacker Young – Ambitious and growing network of chartered accountants
- WPA Healthcare – Leading UK health insurer with a not-for-profit heritage of over 110 years
- Dizzy: support for diabetes – Our Sussex based charity sponsor who aims to promote awareness of diabetes in the local area, improve the lives of people with diabetes and assist them both supportively and financially.
South Coast Golf Tour season ticket holders will be able to attend each and every one of the events sponsored by these companies, and take advantage of the business opportunities that may arise through mixing with them and their wider network of contacts out on the golf course.
Good news – there are still season tickets available for you to book online today.
The ones to watch
Whilst the primary aim of the Tour for our season ticket holders is to be winners in business, there is still some fierce competition to come out on top on the golf course. The launch event gave us our first insight as to who might take the lead out on the course this year! We can report that the winning team was made up of Jason Harfield from Orion Lightning Protection, Marc Renouf from M R Electrical Services, Mark Sellings from Watson Associates and Matt Bourne from Osteopathy and Naural Health Care. However, it was Matt Bourne who managed to take lead overall. Can they still perform at their best when the order of merit has started and the pressure is on?
Join us for the first event of the 2016 Tour to find out! Event one is at Cowdray Park on Wednesday the 7th April where Orion Lightning Protection and MR Electrical Services will be hosting their joint company golf day. Book your season ticket now to secure your place, or call David on 07881 810 847 to find out more about how you can become part of the 2016 Tour.